Golden Kaleidoscope: Military Glam

Military Glam

 

City Chic's Newest Insider!













Hell guys! I have some awesome news to share with you. I'm officially a City Chic Insider and to say I'm excited about that is an understatement. City Chic has been one of my absolute favorite brands for a while now. They're one of the few plus size brands that "get it." The clothes that you from City Chic is the exact same fashion forward chic pieces you would find in popular stores that only sell straight size. Throughout the next couple of months, I will showing you how to style their awesome pieces!
 
 


My current obsession is military glam. I love the idea of pairing something masculine with something super feminine. I had been on the hunt for a pair of fitted army fatigue pants for the longest. So when I saw these gorgeous army fatigue pants, I instantly added them to my cart. I love the gold zippered detail on the pockets of these pants.

 
 


 The best thing about these are the fit! It's perfect. Finding the perfect pair of pants or jeans is always hard for me. For my ladies with the big butt small struggle, there's no gap in the back of these jeans!  The length is perfect, and it made my butt look awesome. I wore these a few times before I posted them (judge me lol), and I received so many compliments. I paired these with a simple denim top and my favorite pair of black heels. I added a pair of sunnies and I felt like an instant bad ass ready for fashion war.
 
Top-Old
Pants- Here
Shoes-Here
Sunglasses-Gifted
 
 

I hope you enjoyed my blog post. Are you a fan of the military glam trend?

Photography by M76 Photo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Essie!!! So well deserved!!! I can't wait to see how you style their pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete