Golden Kaleidoscope: Happy Feelings

Happy Feelings




 Thank You!
 
 
 
 


Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've done a blog post, and I apologize for that. The Golden Confidence Pool Party had me super busy.  

I just want to say THANK YOU to each, and every single one of you who attended, and supported my event!  I'm still on a high (and all smiles).  To see so many beautiful women, of all shapes and sizes, in their swimsuits, looking absolutely spectacular, is what dreams are made of.  The vibe was so positive and happy. I'm literally trying to describe that feeling as much as possible, but my words aren't doing the feeling justice.

So many of you came up to me, and said this was the first time you’ve ever worn a swimsuit, and you thanked me for creating a safe space for you. Some of you came solo, and left with a friend or two. How powerful is that?  The feeling of knowing you're not alone. Being surrounded by other awesome and confident women that remind you of yourself, moving and behaving so happily and peacefully.  You ladies have inspired me so much! Every single one you looked AMAZING! I was tempted to kick a few of you out, because you looked better than me LOL! Yes, I'm petty. I'm working on that.

I know many of you couldn't attend the Golden Confidence Pool Party this year, but don't worry I'm already working on two for next year ;). How do you feel about a curvy girl weekend in Miami? Details will be coming very soon.  

A very special thank you to my sponsors Rue 107, Plus Model Magazine , and Monif C. for believing in me, and my brand. You pushed me to be a better business women. I'm forever grateful for that. I look forward to working with guys again.  

Thanks for reading and take a look at some of the photos from the event below.
 














 
 
 
 
 
For more pool party pics, check out M76 Photo and Plus Model Magazine. Thank you Kitty K Free for all of your help!

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, I love confidence it's the best thing a woman can own :)

    - www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Glad it turned out as great as you imagined. I want to do something like this in Chicago. I am going to have to look into it! Thanks for being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete