Golden Kaleidoscope: Warm Weather Things.

Warm Weather Things.






 
 
New Pop Up Plus!
 
 
 
 


 



I recently shot some gorgeous items from Pop Up Plus and I'm in love with a lot of the items. I've said this before but I will say it again, I love the dedication Pop Up Plus has to the plus size community. They listen to the customers needs and wants, goes above and beyond to make sure every customers needs is met. For that I will forever be a supporter of Pop Up Plus. The new items from Pop Up Plus are perfect for the in between weather happening in New York City. From super sexy halter tops to floral jumpsuits they have you covered. 



This Jumpsuit was my absolute favorite item. I love the bright floral pattern. You will see me wear this again.


Who doesn't love a matching set? I paired this with a fun scarf as a headband and my favorite sunnies.  Item is coming soon!

This skirt (here) is a bright neon color and at first I didn't think I would like it. Once I paired it with this sexy neck halter I was all for it. Rocked it with a pair of classic Ray Bans and it took the look to the next level.

 


Talk about the perfect date night outfit. I put these two items together and paired it with my favorite heels from Smash Shoes. My friend Kym who also shot the photos kept saying "yassss girl, yasss." This is definitely a show stopper.  The Top is available but the skirt is sold out.


Which look is your favorite? Special thank you to Kym for taking these photos of me and helping me style! You're the best! Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day!



*This post was sponsored but all opinions are my own*

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the jumpsuit!
    It's so colorful...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/05/kennys-birthday-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete