Golden Kaleidoscope: Macy's Emme Fashion Show!

Macy's Emme Fashion Show!


 




 
 
 


 
*I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*


When I was coming up, there were very few positive images of plus size women in the media. I remember going to the local grocery store with my mother, and seeing a magazine called MODE; a fashion magazine that features plus size women.  One of the models I remember was supermodel Emme.  Since then, she has been such an inspiration to me.  She is the first plus size supermodel, and one of the leading advocates for positive body images.

So, it gives me great pleasure to announce that supermodel Emme is hosting a fashion show at Macy’s! I’m so excited!  

Come to Macy’s to see the hottest plus size looks at the runway show. Afterward, Emme will have a Q&A session, where you’ll get to meet her live, and in living color! Don’t miss your chance to pick the brain of a globally recognized advocate for building self-esteem, and a leading voice in the fashion industry. For more information click here.

The event will be held at 3pm, Thursday, March 26th, at the Macy’s Herald Square location. There is no RSVP required for this event but it is first come first serve.
 
Enjoy  refreshments at the event and receive an exclusive cosmetics travel bag with any Macy's Women purchase of $75 or more. Who doesn't like fashion and great deals! **While supplies last. One per customer receipt**
 
See you there!
Also, there is a twitter chat  on March 20th discussing plus size fashion, body positive issues, and how to accentuate your curves. This Twitter chat is a MUST RSVP here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment