Golden Kaleidoscope: Express Yourself!

Express Yourself!

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."-Joseph Chilton Pearce




Everyone is creative. As children we fearlessly danced to songs, colored outside of the lines, wore a superman cape to the grocery store, and should've won Oscars for tearful performances of barely there scratches. When did expressing your personal style become "wrong"?



Fashion is Freedom

Hat- Brooklyn Street Vendor
Sweater-Here
Leggings-Here
Shoes-Here
Chain belt-Gifted



Hat-Here
Sweater-Here
Leggings-Here



The plus size industry has come leaps and bounds from wrap dress and shapeless silhouettes.  We have quite a ways to go, but we can no longer say there aren't any options. We have room to be a little more creative with our outfits. So my question is; why is it so accepted that when expressing ones personal style - including that which may be considered out of the norm - people are so quick to give their unwanted opinions?  Who are you to tell someone else what their fashion should be? Just because you wouldn't wear something, I shouldn't?


I remember when I posted this picture to my Instagram. Though I received lots of praise there were a few people who kept commenting that the suit didn't match. Fashion is freedom and I should be able to express myself any way I choose! I can be as ugly or as beautiful as I want to be.  My outfits will never be based on what others may think of me. I hope that some of you will remove fear from fashion and try new things.  Be bold.  Normal is boring.



Thank you again for reading! I love you guys.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're simply too dangerous to be in the public. A woman like you can break necks. There are people having wet dreams because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good words. Sexy thick woman

    ReplyDelete