Golden Kaleidoscope: Holiday....Celebrate!

Holiday....Celebrate!







The holiday season is quickly approaching, so will those fancy holiday parties. As most of you know, I love my graphic t's and bodycon dresses but, sometimes I like to be a grown up. During the holidays people will wear items that are a little more extravagant. Furs, pearls, high heeled boots and grandma's expensive jewelry are the go to items during this season. When you walk into these holiday parties you will want to stand out. I am a lover of jumpsuits, rompers (or onesies" as some of my male friends call them). This Monif C. jumpsuit will definitely make your presence known in the room. Not only is it super comfortable, but it is simply sexy and elegant. 










This Monif C. jumpsuit will definitely make your presence known in the room. Not only is it super comfortable, but it is simply sexy and elegant. The simplicity of this jumpsuit is what I love the most. Simplicity is sexy! I added the Bebe belt for a little extravagance and my favorite go to Mary Jane pumps to match. I bought this jumpsuit a year ago during a Monif C. for a super great price. Just like many other women I am a huge fan of this brand. The clothes are great quality, super stylish and are great investment staple pieces for any wardrobe. 



Jumpsuit- Similar jumpsuit
Belt-Circle belt
Shoes-Mary Jane Pumps


Turn heads this holiday season ladies


So dress up, eat, drink and enjoy your holiday season. I know I will! Thanks again for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment