Golden Kaleidoscope: Summer Breeze...

Summer Breeze...


 .....makes me feel fine!





I have officially joined the blogosphere! After much hesitation and a push from my fellow blogger friend Shaina from Corner Rich I decided to start sharing my fashion and crazy thoughts with the world. This has been a gorgeous summer full of bright, beautiful colors and daring prints. Nothing sums up the season like multi hued shorts and open toed shoes.













Shirt- Gifted, Shorts - Shorts-Vintage Shorts
Shoes-Fringe Shoes.







Earrings-Hot Pink Africa




Over the past couple of months I have fallen in love with vintage clothes. My shirt and shorts are both vintage pieces. The shorts were a little longer than I had liked so I had them tailored.  I purchased the shoes a few months ago from June Ambrose for HSN. After seeing the fringe detail on the side I bought them immediately. Don't be afraid to use color blocking and print together. 













I want to dedicate my first post to this amazing woman! Shaina Harrison of Corner Rich has been nothing short of amazing to me. I appreciate you for encouraging me to do and be my best. I love you for listening to me and not letting me be the lazy bum I want to be at times. I can't wait to see all of the beautiful things life has in store for you. May God continue to bless your journey!


Major thanks to my photographer Greg you can find his awesome photography page at www.facebook.com/m76photo




My blog will showcase a mix of topics from fashion to advice to sharing my journey in this industry. Thank you for taking the time out to read my first post. Your support is appreciated. Please subscribe and leave a comment.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The hardest part is over! The outfit is amazing and the colors make me want sweets. ;-) Great first post!

    www.24plusstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really do appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! glad one of my Insta-favs is now blogging! Ready to see what's to come ;-) Keep Inspiring .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy!!! Finally, The wait is over... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribed and I love your first post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome dear ..... Great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell yeah, loved the article great post and I'm glad you're blogging. You freaking inspire people all the time girl you're a triple threat model, smart, and blogger.... So proud of you....

    XOXO

    KURVY KATIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you! Thank you for always supporting me!

      Delete
  7. YOU AND MISS CORNER RICH LOOK SO FAB IN YOUR VINTAGE THREADS! THANKS FOR SHARING THIS POST! LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADIES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you guys..I used to be so freakin self concious..those days are over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayyyyyyyyyyy my boo is now on blogger. Girl welcome I cannot wait to see more outfit s from you. You killed this look that is all !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing that youre doing this! ! Cant wait to hear more from you.You're definitely an inspiration to the #curvesaroundtheworld:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you look so fantastic! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete